Wednesday, October 18, 2017

So I guess both women are liars....


Not that this really deserves to continue on, because the real story is the poor widow's grief: 
Cowanda Jones-Johnson was present when the president called her daughter-in-law, Myeshia Johnson, during the ride to greet the slain serviceman’s body, reported the Washington Post.

The call, which was taken over speaker phone, was overheard by Rep. Frederica Johnson (D-FL) and a county official riding in the car.

“President Trump did disrespect my son and my daughter and also me and my husband,” Jones-Johnson told the newspaper.

The soldier’s mother declined to elaborate, but she told the newspaper that Wilson’s account of the conversation was accurate.
But somebody somewhere is going to insist it was "he said/she said."

2 comments:

  1. I think Trump's only achievement is in finding a way to be beneath beneath contempt.

    This after what he said about the Khan family during the campaign, I have to wonder how anyone in the military can support him. And him a draft dodger in a war he favored.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The more that comes out about this, the worse it gets.

    I think you're right, too; that is Trump's only achievement.

    ReplyDelete