Friday, May 17, 2013

Please Stand By





I did this once before and it wasn't wholly successful, but I've added "word verification" to cut down on the spam comments I have to keep cleaning out.


I'll reset when I post something worthy of comment.  Probably only do this occasionally, when comments are flagging and the undergrowth is particularly thick.

Gettin' tired of coming in here and just deleting the stuff.  So, sorry if you get cut off.  Full access will return shortly.

--The Management

ADDING:  okay, that didn't last long.  But the axe will fall again if I have to keep cleaning up the troll droppings.

2 comments:

  1. I was receiving your spam if I subscribed to your comments. :-)

    I confess I don't like the fuzzy letters on WV, thus I decided to disallow anonymous comments instead, thereby solving the problem. Alas, in the process, I screened out a few of my regulars who used the anonymous function and signed their names. I'm sorry about that, but the amount of spam coming in overwhelmed me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That may be the solution, then.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete